Your gift makes a real difference!
Your donation restores independence for people already living with hearing loss, and will promote prevention of hearing loss for children all over Quebec. When you transform one life, you transform a community.
With your generous gift of:
- $80 you sponsor a CHIP member with a limited budget to attend the CHHA (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association) Conference in May 2019.
- $120 you train health professionals on how to communicate and advocate more effectively with people with hearing loss or assist with hearing aid troubleshooting.
- $300 you help CHIP provide a loop system (for better hearing over distance) in our resource room.
- $500 you provide closed captioning for an event at CHIP.
Programs and services
- $25 you help seniors feel welcome and promote socialization by providing a refreshment break during a CHIP session
- $50 you give access to resources on topics like dating, finding the right job, or attending university with hearing loss.
- $75 you offer an outreach workshop to 30+ seniors about how to get their hearing tested.
- $120 you cover the cost of a 2-hour speechreading course for our members.
- $300 you send a young CHIP member to the CHHA Youth Forum in 2019.
- $50 you purchase supplies to make learning about protecting your hearing fun and interactive.
- $100 you help 1000 children protect their hearing with ear plugs.
- 200 you teach 25-30 children how important it is to protect their hearing.
Your generosity transforms the lives of people affected by hearing loss, their families, friends, co workers and communities. Thank you for your continued support of people affected by hearing loss and for your confidence in CHIP. We are absolutely committed to making the most of the hearing we have and preventing hearing loss in future generations.
Make your secure donation today!
Donations of $25 or more will receive a charitable tax receipt.
Charity Registration: 118869999RR00011